0 babelonium: coolest Christmas gift

12/21/2004

coolest Christmas gift

I know Christmas isn't even for...what? four...days, but I have already received my coolest gift, courtesy of Gina. The pumpkin bread was good, but nothing can hold a candle in coolness to my entroposcope. Yes, you heard me, an entroposcope of my very own. It doesn't get much better than that.

This is the funniest entroposcope-related link I've found, and it looks like it might be an amusing blog.
http://www.valentines.net/archive/2004_06_13_archive.html

4 Comments:

At December 21, 2004 at 8:32 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Wow! That mac and cheese is creepy!

 
At December 21, 2004 at 9:29 PM, Blogger BabelBabe said...

I know. If my kids' food did that, I'd have an eyeball out for Aornis, pronto!

 
At December 21, 2004 at 9:34 PM, Blogger BabelBabe said...

also, this is my new background (retinal screensaver 1)on my computer:
http://www.jasperfforde.com/download2.html

I think the chronoguard one will be next up.

 
At December 21, 2004 at 10:03 PM, Blogger Gina said...

We're such dorks. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home