0 babelonium: Case Histories

12/17/2004

Case Histories

I just finshed this book by Kate Atkinson. As I said before, I had attempted her Behind the Scenes at the Museum and it didn't interest me. I have to go back and try it again now.

Case Histories was a tightly-woven and suspenseful book, with an ending that was just barely not-too-pat. Great characters, too. And the main character, Jackson Brodie, is one intriguing man.

Check it out.

I am off to re-light our sadly non-fragrant but huge Christmas tree. Apparently three strands of lights just isn't going to do it. Simon is downstairs singing Christmas songs (and The Dreidel Song for good measure) TO the Christmas tree, which he has informed me is a boy tree named Rudolph. Whoo-boy. And why did I think he'd have trouble grasping the concept of Santa Claus??

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2004 at 8:51 AM, Blogger BabelBabe said...

Hey Suzanne, we have gazillions. I have all my mom's old ornaments plus th eones Dan and I have gathered over the years. I am a total sentimentalist, I get rid of nothing - including my dad's mom's ornaments. Wanna come over and rifle thru?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home