0 babelonium: Brain Child...(an oxymoron?)

12/10/2004

Brain Child...(an oxymoron?)

Got my new issue of Brain, Child magazine today. (Also the new House & Garden, which I subscribe to just so I can read Dominique Browning's editorial column every month. She's terrific.)

I LOVE this magazine; it makes me feel like I am not the only crazy mother out there, trying hard to do her best but sometimes failing miserably. I have bought subscriptions for more people than I can remember at this point, I hope they've enjoyed it as much as I do. Read it cover to cover every issue, and save all my old issues to reread. It's nice not to feel alone.

Check it out sometime, no matter how old your kids are. I know you can get it at Whole Foods (among other wonders you can pick up there...like FiveStar bars and their double chocolate chip cookies and organic popcorn). Yes, this is pure proselytizing, but they deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home